RESERVATION & RECEPTIONIST (M/F)
Welcome home. That's a sentence the guest has to feel, right from the first contact. Naturally. Genuine. Cordial. Welcoming our guests in a stylish ambience. Give a smile. That comes from the heart. From conviction and passion. Is the signature of the reception.
The reception. The heart. The interface. Between guest and hotel. Between the departments. Between management. Between Wellness & Spa. This is where all the information comes together. Here you are passed on. Here is the head office.
The most important thing is the guest. The first impression counts. There is no second chance.
When guests arrive, careful attention is paid to meeting their needs. Guests are greeted with a glass of champagne in the lobby and given a few minutes to arrive so that they can enjoy their holiday home with all their senses from the very first minute.
The reception team is the point of contact for all kinds of questions. It is our concern to answer all questions as best as possible, to give guests valuable tips for excursions, to coordinate appointments and to provide helpful and competent assistance in case of problems. It is a matter of course for us to do this with calmness and the necessary empathy.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU:
- Performance-related pay
- 5-day week
- Support in finding accommodation or we will provide accommodation for you
- Full-year employment
- Professional clothing
- A nice team
- Varied tasks
- Scope for new ideas
- Unique location in nature
- Family and Friends rate
- a completed apprenticeship in the hotel industry
- at least 1 year of work experience at the reception or in sales
- Interest in sales, friendliness, ability to work in a team and an open personality
- German as a mother tongue, or conversationally fluent in spoken and written German
- Communication skills in dealing with staff and guests
- Cordial, well-groomed and self-confident appearance
- Sense of responsibility and willingness to take on responsibility
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY WITH US:
- Supporting the team in sales and sales promotion activities.
- Email and telephone sales with acquisition
- Supporting the team at reception and in guest services
- Advising guests (hiking tips, excursion possibilities, activity programme, etc.)
- CheckIn, CheckOut
- Organisation and implementation of guest requests
- Hotel programme Fidelio and Hotelkit support you in your work.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application.